The Symbiotic project aims to develop an autonomous electrochemical biosensor with improved characteristics over similar technologies.
In order to achieve this objective a large team of highly experienced technical experts has been performing Research and Development work as part of the Symbiotic effort.
This work will generate several scientific publications, which will be submitted to technical journals or other scientific media. The page below contains as a free download all these published articles produced as part of the project R&D work.
- Symbiotic Flyer
- Symbiotic Poster
- D1.1 – Project Website
- D1.2 – Project Communication
- D1.5 – Dissemination Plan
- D1.6 – First White Paper
- D1.9 – Dissemination Report
- Optoelectronics and Bio Devices on Paper Powered by Solar Cells
- Autonomous electrochemical biosensors: A new vision to direct methanol fuel cells
- A Planar Electrochromic Device using WO3
- Development of printable membrane electrode
- Inkjet Presentation
- Inkjet printable anode ink for fuel cell applications
- Inkjet printable anode ink
- Laser-induced electrodes